FREE Payment Gateway Software
Merchant Service Center’s payment gateway is a complex system of computer technologies and processes that allow merchants to electronically submit payment transactions to the payment processing networks (i.e., the Credit Card Interchange and the Automated Clearing House Network) via the Internet.
We offer flexible application programming interfaces (APIs) with no licensing or developing fees, and have numerous certified third-party options that offer quick and secure integration methods. Choose one of the three processes below to get started.
- Do It Yourself: Merchants and developers with Web expertise and resources that are able to perform their own integration can find timesaving resources such as sample code, documentation, and everything else they need to get started once you activate your merchant account with Merchant Service Center.
- Contract a Certified Developer: If you need the expertise and convenience of a Web developer to implement your payment gateway integration, we highly recommend you choose a Merchant Service Center Certified Developer. Our Certified Developers must meet rigorous integration standards and provide samples of successful integrations.
- Select a Pre-Integrated Solution: Choosing a pre-integrated product is often the easiest and most practical integration method. There are several Merchant Service Center Virtual Gateway solutions that enable you to submit transactions right away, as well as hundreds of certified, third-party solutions. Our Certified Solutions meet the highest security and integration requirements.
- Web Merchants: Merchant Service Center Certified Shopping Carts automatically connect your Web site to Merchant Service Center’s Virtual gateway, allowing you to accept payments immediately.
Merchant Service Center is committed to safeguarding customer information and combating fraud. We have implemented industry leading security initiatives, and our merchants are protected by the strongest encryption methods and security protocols available. We continue to develop new solutions to provide our merchants and their customers with confidence and security.
- Protecting Transaction Data: Merchant Service Center uses the latest 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology for secure Internet Protocol (IP) transactions.
- Securing Customer Data: We employ industry leading encryption hardware and software methods and security protocols to protect customer information. Merchant Service Center is certified as compliant with both the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard and the Cardholder Information Security Program (CISP).
- Preventing Fraud: Our Fraud Management Department is committed to providing merchants with tools and best practices to prevent fraud. Industry initiatives such as Address Verification Service (AVS) and Card Code Verification (CCV/CVV2/CID) provide a high level of protection as part of our standard payment gateway features. Our exclusive Real-Time Fraud Monitoring Suite (RFMS) helps Web merchants identify and evaluate suspicious transactions. Learn more about protecting your business from fraud in our Fraud Prevention Center.
MSC Payment Gateway Advantages:
- It's FREE, to MSC Merchants!
- Accept a variety of payments
- Integrates with thousands of shopping carts
- Fraud Prevention
- Fast Authorizations
- CISP/PCI Certified
- It's FREE, to MSC Merchants!